Friday, January 18, 2008

3:10 to Yuma

I never thought I'd do this. Comment on a movie. I had anticipated it, as I usually do Westerns that seem to be made in a little more authentic way. Not the cutesie, men with white hats and silver pistols kind, but the men with dirty teeth, old clothes, ugly women kind of Westerns.

This one did not disappoint, but the ending did. It was believable to a point, then at the end, I was truly disappointed. They took liberal ideas about altruism and pushed them back to the 1870's and made Ben Wade into something that never existed.

Oh, well, see it for yourself.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is a good one too: The Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford

8:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I might have to put this on my list of movies to see. I didn't know it was out on video yet. (Of course, it goes without saying that all movies are bad in the theatre, but at home they are ok.)

12:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I liked it. But, that's just me.

6:31 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home